Property Business Administrator Apprentice Level 3 The SES Group Ltd
This is a busy and varied role helping to ensure the smooth running and operations of the business. The Administrator Apprentice will become a key member of the team which covers many areas of operation in the business. You will learn and develop many new skills along the way with the support and knowledge of of an experienced team.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
08 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
All applicants must apply through this system.
Property Business Administrator Apprentice Role Profile
This role is responsible for: providing administrative support to both the Operational Inspection Team and our Clients’ Management Team.
The post holder will provide a professional, helpful, and efficient customer service via the Helpdesk to allow the effective reporting and follow–up of H&S inspections with tenants and support with documentation guidance.
You will also respond to and take ownership of calls from both internal and tenants in a timely, efficient, and courteous manner.
Tasks to include:
- Capturing data from the inspection reports within the unit tracker
- Input and extract data as required with some analysis and reporting
- Managing and updating the escalations/queries tracker
- Deal with telephone enquiries from inspectors
- emailing tenants for pre/post inspection updates and maintaining accurate files and records
- Calling tenants to arrange appointments and chase outstanding documentation
Requirements and prospects
- A good standard of written and spoken English
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and works well in a team
- A goof eye for detail
- Works well under pressure
- Flexible and adaptable in approach
- Self-motivated and enjoys challenging him/herself
- Goes above and beyond to achieve their personal goals
- English GCSE grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent
- We hope to always promote from within the company and other roles may be available upon completion of this apprenticeship
Things to consider
Please note: 90% of the job role is computer based, with most work being completed at your desk.
GDPR - Personal Data:
Personal data is protected under the General Data Protection Regulation (2018) and the post holder will ensure that it is securely held. It is the responsibility of all staff whose jobs requires them to record information into the SES Group computer systems to ensure that the data entered is of high data quality and that information is recorded correctly and in a timely manner. Failure to adhere to this requirement could be considered a disciplinary matter.
There is no bus route to our Head Office location and we are located approximately a 30-minute walk from Harlow Town train station.
Please note, that due to COVID19 and social distancing measures, some initial interviews may be conducted by telephone or other remote means. Employers are required to take appropriate Health and Safety measures when employing a new apprentice. Each employer will advise applicants of which appropriate measures to follow.
About the employer
The SES Group is an award-winning security and crowd management company, who have been a trusted choice for clients of all types and sizes around the country for more than 20 years. Individuals, community events and huge corporate occasions have utilised our services – we’ve managed the security at events such as the Tour de France, the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee celebrations and various gigs and festivals.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Harlow College
Kellie Tighe 07852 503112 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Training will be for a general Business Administrator to the new Level 3 standard:
The business administrator is expected to deliver their responsibilities efficiently and with integrity, showing a positive attitude. The role involves demonstrating strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and adopting a proactive approach to developing skills. The business administrator is also expected to show initiative, managing priorities and own time, problem-solving skills, decision-making and the potential for people management responsibilities through mentoring or coaching others.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.