Customer Service Administrator Apprentice SN MARKETING SERVICES LTD
A great opportunity for an Apprentice Office administrator. You will help to provide a comprehensive administrative support service, spanning all stages of the administration cycle.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
13 Oct 2021
01 Dec 2020
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include
- To operate the internal case management system
- To deliver a timely response to incoming enquiries from clients regarding the administration of their cases
- To conduct all administration functions in accordance with laid down procedures
- To ensure all transactions and processes are completed correctly and that all case files are fully compliant
- To ensure that all client records and data are maintained accurately and in a durable medium
- To obtain, interpret, and act upon all information from banks
- To assist fee earners in day to day tasks
- To work collaboratively with other departments to ensure effectiveness of the process
- To refer all requests for advice to a financial adviser
Requirements and prospects
- Quick typist
- Good with numbers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Time management skills
- IT literate and understands Microsoft packages such as Excel
- Ability to work alone and with a team
- Professional outlook.
Preferably 5 GCSEs in English and maths- we will support apprentices to obtain level 1-2 in Functional Skills English and maths if necessary.
There is potential for full-time employment on completion of this apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that is part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
SN marketing is involved in generating work within the financial sector; we can help you benefit from our financial schemes and may have the right contacts for you.
We pride ourselves on our reputation built from working in an ethical and compliant manner.
LEEDS CITY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Leeds City College
Leeds City College 0113 2846464 email@example.com
A Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship is delivered entirely in the workplace where you will gain knowledge, understanding and skills on the job. An Assessor from Leeds City College will visit you on a regular basis to complete your college work.
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard:
Units of study
- Understanding the organisation
- Meeting regulations and legislation
- Systems and resources
- Product and service knowledge
- Influencing skills
- Personal organisation
- Dealing with customer conflict and challenge
- Developing self
- Being open to feedback
Functional Skills Level 1 qualifications in English, ICT, and maths
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.