Hairdressing Apprenticeship Reflections Academy
Reflections Training are still open and here to help you secure a placement for your Hairdressing Apprenticeship. Working closely with you to ensure your skill set when entering the working world and starting your career, we will support in the complete process and ensure your success.
Closing date: 04 Mar 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
11 Mar 2022
09 Nov 2020
Level 2 (GCSE)
Salon duties include:
- Shampoo clients hair
- Maintain the general hygiene of the salon
- Interact with clients - meet and greet
- Assist with reception duties
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to use your own initiative
- Willing to learn
- Passion for hairdressing
- No formal qualifications are required, however you will need to work towards achieving your Functional Skills in English and maths unless you are exempt
- Future opportunities could lead to NVQ Level 3 in hairdressing
- Become a hair stylist
- Progress to manager, tutor or salon owner through hard work, dedication and determination
Things to consider
- This role requires dedication and hard work
- You will be expected to work long hours in shift work, including weekends and possibly a late night
About the employer
Established in 1984, our Bristol and Birmingham based Training Academies are rated Outstanding by Ofsted.
Reflections Training Academy has over 30 years experience within teaching hairdressing apprenticeships.
Reflections values itself on high standard structured training. Using all the latest equipment and technologies with up to date training methods to ensure learners receive high end industry lead training. Reflections Training Academy believes to develop professionalism within all creative hairdressers, it is essential to continually encourage training and advancement to all learners. We have two Training Academies, centrally located in Birmingham and Bristol. Both Academies are City and Guilds approved centres and funded by the Skills Funding Agency and the European Social fund.
Reflections Training Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Reflections Academy
Laura Hitchcock 07970 460844 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hair Professional standard
- Functional Skills (Maths, English and ICT) if required
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity will be carried out at Reflections Training Academy based in Birmingham City Centre
- Training will take place fortnightly on a day release basis at the academy. Reflections are a work based learning provider offering high class hairdressing training
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.