Customer Service Apprentice LIFELINE24 LIMITED
Are you a person that thrives on delivering fantastic customer service? Is working within a dynamic team and helping others something you want to do? Then working for Lifeline24 as a Customer Service Apprentice could be right for you...
Closing date: 04 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
13 Oct 2020
Level 2 (GCSE)
Lifeline24 are looking to expand their fantastic team with candidates who want to provide a great service to their customers, have a great work ethic, a drive to succeed and a want to learn. Lifeline24 has a great internal career progression and as an Apprentice you will have a fantastic opportunity to move up the career ladder over time based on performance.
This role will include but is not limited to the following:
- Helping the team with online chats, emails and contact form enquiries
- Taking inbound calls advising potential customers over the phone – helping them to understand our service and its benefits
- Processing customer orders over the phone
- Building initial relationships with new alarm users and helping to support our existing customers
- Answering email and web chat enquiries
- Making outbound calls to ensure that customer records are up to date
Requirements and prospects
- Fantastic written and oral communication skills, with the ability to think on your feet
- IT literate with a good understanding of PC software such as Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Confident and polite telephone manner
- Ability to manage workload in a fast-paced office environment
- Ability to speak to people at different levels of management
- Individuals who can demonstrate high levels of accuracy and attention to detail with their work
- Friendly and approachable
- Driven with a strong work ethic
- Team player
- Reliable with excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent). Minimum of grade C/4 in both English and maths
Career progression and ongoing employment with the company available for the right candidates.
Things to consider
- Location of the role
- 20% off the job training
- 15 month program and a commitment to complete this
- This is an apprenticeship standard, which means completion is subject to an End-Point Assessment (EPA). This will include a discussion, showcase and observation with a third party
- All applications should come through via this website
- Parking available on site for drivers
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
About the employer
Lifeline24 is a dedicated national personal alarm provider that provides a low-cost personal alarm service for anyone that is frail, elderly, or disabled living in the UK.
Our UK-based emergency response call centres have been awarded accreditation by the industry body, the Telecare Services Authority. The highly trained team provide a platinum service to all Lifeline24 customers, which has been assured by the accreditation from the TSA.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Amy Purkiss 07891 315 956 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.