L2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprentice Mather Avenue Surgery
The role of the customer service practitioner is to deliver high quality products and services to the customers of the organisation, both internally and externally. Your core responsibility will be to provide high quality service to customers which will be delivered from the workplace, digitally, or face to face or over the phone.
Closing date: 31 Jan 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
06 Feb 2023
07 Oct 2020
Level 2 (GCSE)
DH Associates will be delivering your Customer Service Practitioner qualification.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Understand who the customers are and what services can be offered
- Internal and external customers treated with respect and aware of GDPR
- Recognise different needs and priorities and the best way of managing expectations
- Know what products and service the medical centre delivers
- Be aware of the core values and how they link to the culture
- Follow policies and procedures including any complaints, follow policies that are relevant
- Use systems and equipment and technology to meet the needs of the customer
- Build relationships with the customers and be aware how your actions impact on others
- General customer service duties
Requirements and prospects
- Interpersonal skills
- Listening skills
- Build rapport
- Deliver customer expectations whether you state a phone call or email or appointment
- Fantastic communication skills confirming with the customer their understanding
- Using appropriate tone whether verbal or written
- Influencing skills providing clear explanations
- Aware of GDPR and customer confidentiality
- Patient and calm
- Show an understanding
- Helpful and supportive
- Willing and keen
- Team working
- Treat all customers as individuals to provide a personalised customer experience
GCSE A*-C or 9-4 in English and maths or equivalent however not essential.
Completion of this apprenticeship will lead to eligibility to join the institute of Customer service and possibly if you are the right candidate a further role within the NHS.
Things to consider
Working hours - you need to be flexible due to Medical centre open early evening.
About the employer
Mather Avenue Surgery is a general practitioners who provide medical healthcare to the local community. They work in partnership with the primary care network as well as providing quality care and understanding to all patients who are registered with Mather Avenue Surgery. They pride themselves on the great customer service and guidance that they give.
Mather Avenue Surgery
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Dawn Hodge Associates Ltd
Jules Westbrook firstname.lastname@example.org
L2 Customer Service Practitioner will be delivered by DH Associates within the workplace. This means that we visit you in the workplace and your trainer/coach will set you work to complete online and you will complete this qualification over a 12 month period. You will also be completing functional skills in English and maths if this is required
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.