Property Administrator Apprentice The Lettings Boutique
This role will involve you becoming the property administrator for The Lettings Boutique.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
28 Sep 2020
Level 3 (A level)
- Answering telephone and general office administration
- Registering applicants and matching them with properties
- Ensure you have a thorough understanding of each property you are marketing
- Booking appointments and arranging viewings
- Viewing feedback
- Social Media marketing
- Registering deposits
- Drafting tenancy agreements
- Completing references and credit checks on potential tenants
- Creating window cards
- Designing leaflets
- Taking marketing pictures
- Reception duties
- Responding to enquiries
- Inventories and inspections
- Arranging safety certificates with the necessary Contractors
- Adding invoices and rent receipts to our Property Management Software, Alto
Requirements and prospects
- Communication Skills
- Telephone Skills
- IT Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Able to develop rapport easily and interact with a diverse range of people
Ideally GCSE A*-C, 9-4 or equivalents in English and Maths however, if close we can support you to progress.
We want to develop this position in to a long term career within the business.
Things to consider
This role requires someone confident and happy to communicate over the phone and in person.
About the employer
The Lettings Boutique was founded by Ellie Barker and is based in Broomhill, Sheffield.
Ellie's career developed in the property industry following a lifelong interest in the property market and renovations. Ellie has over 9 years experience in various aspects of the industry and a passion for property and interiors; supported by formal qualifications within the property industry including a Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment and a Technical Award in Residential Letting and Property Management.
We pride ourselves in matching people to properties. With over 13 years experience in customer care our customers are our priority.
SHEFFIELD CITY COUNCIL
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Lifelong Learning and Skills Service
Pippa Proctor 01142296179 Pippa.Proctor@Lifelonglearningandskills.org
Level 2 Housing/ Property management standard to be delivered during apprenticeship.
Housing and property management
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.