Ford Vehicle Parts Advisor Apprenticeship Marshall Of Kings Lynn - Marshall Of Kings Lynn
An exciting opportunity for an apprentice to work alongside fully qualified parts advisors to be fully trained in sourcing and supplying parts for light vehicles.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2017
13 Dec 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
An exciting opportunity that offers a varied workload.
The apprentice will develop skills in a number of areas, including:
- Safe storage of parts
- Handling, storing and receiving stock, payments, procedures, identifying, sourcing and ordering parts
- Monitoring and solving customer problems/enquiries and processing customer’s orders
- The Parts Advisor Apprentice will be working with both customers and workshop staff, over the phone and face to face, using computerised stock management systems and parts identification programme – ECAT
- Parts Advisor Apprentice will support the dealership, improve sales and provide excellent customer service
Requirements and prospects
- No skills required as full training will be provided
- A keen interest in the vehicle industry
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- The Apprentice must be hard working and motivated
- Minimum of 3 GCSE’s or equivalent (A-C in English and Maths required).
About the employer
The company currently sells around 55,000 new and used cars and services/repairs over 450,000 vehicles in its workshops. Marshall also operates 5 accident repair centres and 1 filling station.
Marshall Motor Group aims to be the UK’s premier automotive retail and leasing group as recognised by colleagues, customers, business partners and shareholders.
Marshall Of Kings Lynn - Marshall Of Kings Lynn
- Apprentices will be working and will be trained within the dealership and an advisor will visit at least every 4-6 weeks as part of a close support network, to ensure that Apprentices are both enjoying and succeeding in their course.
An Apprentice’s training includes:
- Industry recognised framework qualification
- Functional Skills (ICT, English and Maths)
- NVQ Level 2 and/or Level 3
- Vocational related qualification (technical certificate)
- Ford Masters Level 1 technician modules
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skillnet
philip holder 01923 216 165
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2017