Apprentice Trade Counter/Customer Service SAMUEL GRANT (LEEDS) LIMITED
To be an integral part of the Samuel Grant team working as a trade counter/warehouse operative where internal and external customer satisfaction is paramount, and goods in/out are dealt with efficiently and safely.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
06 Mar 2020
Level 2 (GCSE)
Support to allocated Packaging Specialist/s (Field sales)
- Dealing with customer enquiries in person, by e-mail and over the phone.
- Managing trade counter customer accounts.
- Dealing with online orders from our e-commerce website and e-bay.
- Maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Dealing with paperwork relevant to all the following duties, operating computers in relation to relevant systems and liaising whenever necessary with internal customers to resolve warehousing/distribution problems.
- To understand all paperwork trails, i.e. Company, suppliers etc.
- Ongoing monitoring of the physical state of the site including and car park regarding tidiness, cleanliness and Health & Safety issues, and rectify if necessary, any problems.
- Carry out stock counts as and when required.
Requirements and prospects
- Customer service skills
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Strong IT skills including using email
- Strong team player
- Proactive/ uses initiative
- Positive can-do attitude
- Good attitude.
- A want to learn an develop.
- Friendly and outgoing.
- Confident with Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of maths and English.
maths and English GCSE or Equivalent
Could be a full time position in any department within Samuel Grant Packaging for the right candidate, following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
We are looking for someone who is friendly, with an outgoing personality and can demonstrate a good attitude. They must be willing to learn and take on any tasks asked of them. They must demonstrate good time management skills and evidence how they will get to Cross Green. This person should identify a want to succeed and show an interest in future development within the business. This person must also be confident with Microsoft Office applications and demonstrate a good understanding of maths and English.
You must have a desire to learn how to deliver excellent internal and external customer service.
Please note this position may involve some heavy lifting.
Please note that interviews may take place before the vacancy close date and the successful candidate may start before the advertised start date. Please apply early.
It is essential that you check your travel to the company as you will need to have checked this before your application will be forwarded on.
About the employer
Through our many collective years in the packaging industry (starting in 1891), we have the expertise to offer an unrivalled consultancy service for all of your packaging requirements.
From sourcing new or existing products, through to contract packing, ensuring that you get the right package at the right price.
Innovation is nothing without quality and service - our Lloyds ISO9001 accreditation ensures that we are continually improving the service we provide our customers and the quality is consistent and reliable.
All of our activities have an impact on the environment and our BSI 14001 accreditation is a testament to our continued program of improved environmental management.
We are delighted to have received the BRC storage and distribution certification. The British Retail Consortium is the lead trade association representing the whole range of retailers, from the large multiples and department stores through to independents.
LEARNING INNOVATIONS TRAINING TEAM LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Learning Innovations Training Team Limited
Steve Marshall 0791 872 3685 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Company in-house training supported by a trained team
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.