Web Developer Apprentice E-Blueprint Ltd
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a motivated and creative Apprentice Web Developer to join our tight-knit team at E-Blueprint Digital.
Closing date: 03 Nov 2017
£8,000.00 - £10,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
17 Nov 2017
06 Dec 2016
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Level 3 IT Apprenticeship
- Liverpool, L8 5RN
- Salary: £8,000-£10,000
- Please contact email@example.com or call 01133500333
- A fantastic opportunity has become available for a motivated and creative Apprentice Web Developer to join our tight-knit team at E-Blueprint Digital.
- Formed in 2004, we know how to develop meaningful value for our clients by integrating digital marketing campaigns, web development, e-commerce and search engine optimisation that helps build brands, create positive profiles and deliver measurable results.
- As a Junior Web Developer, you'll be working primarily with Wordpress.
- Your job will be to help the team to design, create and develop client websites.
Requirements and prospects
- Experience/knowledge of HTML5, CSS, MySQL and PHP
- Photoshop / illustrator
- Solid understanding of responsive design and cross browser compatibility issues.
- Experience of working in an agency environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects over the course of a week – it is key that you are organised and able to manage your work load appropriately
- Ability to work with graphic designers and develop front end HTML / CSS based on supplied Photoshop documents
- Calm and efficient problem solver.
5 GCSE’s at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths).
Things to consider
About the employer
The Estio Training IT Apprenticeship programme gives people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive 9-11 weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
- Advanced apprenticeship for IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals
- Level 3 Diploma in Professional
- Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
- Functional skills, Maths L2, English L2 and ICT L2
- PLTS and ERR
- Estio training also offer the following optional units:
- Microsoft MTA - Networking Fundamentals
- Microsoft MTA – Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Alex Christodoulou 01133500333 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 03 Nov 2017