Property Assistant Apprentice Principle Estate Management Llp
While completing a Customer Service Apprenticeship you will oversee the high quality, planned, reactive and remedial maintenance services through to completion. Assist the accounts team with functions to include issuing of service charge demands, credit control, sales ledger, purchase ledger. Dealing with sales enquiries and company administration.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Oct 2021
14 Feb 2020
Level 2 (GCSE)
- To assist in overseeing the high quality, planned, reactive and remedial maintenance services through to completion
- To assist the accounts team with functions to include issuing of service charge demands, credit control, sales ledger, purchase ledger
- Dealing with sales enquiries and company administration
- Day to day Liaison with 3rd party Contractors, maintaining the Qube Systems and populating it with up to date information and records to support the verification of works completion
- Be a point of contact for a portfolio of properties and work alongside the Property Manager to ensure the smooth running of the scheme
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Time management with the ability to meet deadlines
- Good ICT skills
- Strong administration skills
- Able to work on own initiative as well as in a team
- Construction of business letter dealing with single complex issue
- Train, monitor and instruct new team members
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to report to more than one manager and allocate time effectively
- Ability to handle conflict effectively and positively
- Strength to work under pressure
- Systematic approach to work
- Ability to prioritise
- Diligence and ownership of problems
- Accuracy and efficiency
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent communicator and telephone manner
- Ability to use own initiative with a proactive approach
- Works well as part of a team
GCSE’s or equivalent exams (3 A*-C or 9-4).
Full time position and to achieve the Level 3 Qualification.
About the employer
Principle Is A Customer-focused Managing Agent Providing A Transparent Property Management Service to The Highest Standard Nationwide. Principle Estate Management is based in Birmingham and led by experienced Chartered Surveyors.
Principle Estate Management Llp
Protocol Consultancy Services
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Protocol Consultancy Services
Melanie Judd 0121 236 7862 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Apprenticeship in Customer Service Practitioner delivered by Protocol Consultancy Services with onsite training delivered by company.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.