Business Administrator Apprentice Level 3 SPARTAN INTERNATIONAL EXECUTIVE SEARCH LIMITED
Spartan International Executive Search specialise in the building, creation and assistance of new departments, divisions and teams within the Global Equity space. The company is looking for a motivated individual to carry out various administrative duties such as, inputting data into the CRM system, assisting with IT and liaising with clients.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
28 Jan 2020
Level 3 (A level)
You will receive excellent training to ensure you get your career off to the best possible start and enable you to build a strong foundation for the future.
You will however be expected to have the following skills and experience to be considered for this Apprenticeship.
To learn how to run an effective Research Recruitment / Executive Search desk.
- You must be a highly motivated individual
- You must be ready to work extremely hard and be willing to learn from those with many years of experience
- Be Familiar with Microsoft office (Excel / Word / PowerPoint etc) and Outlook
- Possess Excellent communication skills – written / verbal (this is a must)
- Be Comfortable working in a team and on your own
- Research for mandates (job roles)
- Managing a database
- Assist with IT
- Assist with daily news
- Assist with social media & website
- Business Development
- Candidate management
- Assist the team to attract potential candidates through, general referrals, using external database resources, making head hunting calls, or following up leads from existing candidates
- Follow correct procedures for candidate coding, registration, follow up calls and reference checks to optimise the likelihood of a successful placement
- Learn the best methods for researching and gaining the trust of candidates within the clients Market
- Liaising with clients / and the internal team using, email & social media
- Relationship building with the team and / or candidates Inputting data onto the company CRM system
Matching clients and candidates:
- Interview potential candidates under supervision and using established guidelines, to determine their suitability for live vacancies
- Potential to run a retained/exclusive account for a highly rated Investment Banks
- Participate in training sessions and provide constructive input at team meetings
- Provide support as requested by the manager and other team members, completing tasks to deadlines and maintaining a high standard of work
- Seek advice and input from other team members as appropriate
If you are hungry to get into a career where hard work can be rewarded with fantastic earning potential, then please apply today.
Requirements and prospects
- Must have strong verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills and experience
- Good written skills are an advantage
- We would prefer some Sales and/or Recruitment experience, but this is not essential, but you must have English / maths Grades A-C (8-4) to be considered
- Permanent position for the right person with progression through the company
Things to consider
- Strong team ethos
- Bonuses on performance
- Working with a well regarded group of individuals in the City of London
- Flexible working is possible
About the employer
Spartan International offers an Executive Search capability within Global Equities, as a specialist form of Management Consultancy adding Strategic Advice, Human Capital Growth and Organisational Development.
Spartan International Executive Search recognises that people, are the most valuable resource in today’s fast-paced corporate world.
As a pure Equities Search firm, Spartan stands out from a world of generalists. Focusing on one specific area where we are able to assist our clients with a greater level of detail and depth of knowledge throughout their hiring and strategic needs.
SCL EDUCATION & TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by SCL EDUCATION & TRAINING LIMITED
Timea Vaczkan 0345 644 5747 email@example.com
- Business Administrator Level 3 standard
- Where a business administrator has not already achieved Level 2 English and maths, they must do so before taking the end-point assessment.
- Full apprenticeship training will be delivered by SCL Education & Training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.