Customer Service Advisor Apprentice Granby Marketing Services
As a Customer Service Advisor your main priority will be looking after our client’s customers over the telephone and via email communications in our brand-new multi-channel contact centre.
Closing date: 15 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
25 Sep 2017
02 Dec 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Your main priority will be looking after our client’s customers over the telephone and via email communications.
This role will also require you to work within other departments to allow you to gain an insight, appreciation and understanding of the customer journey from start to finish and provide you with full understanding of the range of services Granby provides.
An in-depth and comprehensive training plan will be put in place to support you and provide you with the knowledge and tools to develop into an experienced and proficient Customer Service Advisor.
You will be exposed to tasks that will enhance and nurture your current skills, develop these skills and provide you with new skills, knowledge and experiences.
This role requires you to work closely with colleagues in the department, there are regular meetings where constructive feedback sessions with Team Leaders and Managers support your development to allow you to become a customer experience expert.
An example of some of the tasks you will carry out on a daily basis are provided below to give you a flavour of the role:-
- Customer service call handling
- Live webchats
- Outbound customer retention campaigns
- E-mail handling - customer experience
- Order handling & processing
- Daily activity reporting
- Campaign performance monitoring
Your Team Leader will work with you to manage your workload to ensure you have time during working hours to complete the required coursework for the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sound understanding of Windows operating systems
- Able to follow instructions based on individual client requirements
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel as well as other applications in the Microsoft suite
- Experience in dealing with customers in a similar sector
- Experience in a Contact Centre environment
- Passionate, driven and innovative.
- A professional and committed work ethic.
- 5 x GCSE’s including English & Maths at Grade C or above.
About the employer
- OCR Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service.
- Functional Skills if required.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Blackburn College
Maria Haworth 01254 292234 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 15 Sep 2017