1st Line Technical Support Apprentice 34sp Com Ltd
Estio Training has an exciting new opportunity for an IT Support Apprentice with NQC a leading provider of web based supplier engagement systems. NQC is a technology focused information solutions provider
Closing date: 19 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
03 Oct 2017
30 Nov 2016
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Estio Training has an exciting new opportunity for an IT Support Apprentice with
NQC a leading provider of web based supplier engagement systems. NQC is a technology focused information solutions provider. We work with a number of international blue chip companies and many well known recognised brands. We also support national Governments and are the supplier engagement tool of choice for Her Majesty's Government in the United Kingdom. To support our steady but continued growth we are seeking a talented IT Apprentice to join our team of highly motivated professionals.
A unique combination of proven procurement expertise coupled with innovative technology enables our customers to reduce the environmental impact of their supply chains, identify risks and drive more responsible corporate behaviour.
Our engagement system enables organisations to access n-tier supply chain data from prime contractors and multiple sub-contractor tiers to support the need for transparency and visibility of supply chain data.
Duties and responsibilities:
We are looking to recruit an apprentice to help with the admin side;
- This involves investigating and diagnosing network problems,
- Collecting IT usage statistics,
- Carrying out routine configuration and installation of IT solutions.
- You will also be responsible for setting up and removing computer devices.
- You will have a key focus on the security,
- Quality of the system as well as the user experience.
As an Apprentice Technician within this company, you will be expected to:
- Be interested in the IT environment away from the workplace, keep up to date with new technologies and read industry specific literature.
- Answer Service Desk calls and respond to client queries online or via email.
- Deal with technical problems accordingly and promptly, fixing issues where possible remotely.
- Escalate any issues that require more senior input to the suitable person internally.
Requirements and prospects
- Demonstrate excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of standard applicable computing disciplines including change, configuration, problem, performance, and operational management.
- Communicate with and support colleagues, customers, and suppliers in a professional manner.
5 GCSE’s at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths),
Things to consider
About the employer
The Estio Training IT Apprenticeship programme gives people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive twelve weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
- Advanced apprenticeship for IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals
- Level 3 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
- Functional skills, Maths L2, English L2 and ICT L2
- PLTS and ERR
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Chloe Adams 01133500333 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 19 Sep 2017