Sales & Lettings Coordinator Apprentice Centrick Property
It’s a newly created role that’s very much needed so they need to be able to provide feedback to me on various requests so I can support with prioritising duties, as well as have a bit of initiative to move to other tasks without constant direction as and when required.
Closing date: 16 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
19 Dec 2021
15 Nov 2019
Level 2 (GCSE)
The Sales & Lettings Coordinator function is the ‘heartbeat’ of the branch and is business critical to the success of the branch. The Coordinators must take the lead in ensuring the branch is run efficiently and can increase sales and lettings figures exponentially with the correct use of resources and diary management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Offer the best customer experience in town
- Front of house duty - be the first point of contact for all walk in clients
- Day to day office running including ordering of stationery and office maintenance
- Ensuring admin is completed correctly and on time ready for client meetings/contract signings/key collections for the following day
- Responding to incoming sales & lettings leads quickly
- To promote Centrick Properties sales and lettings services to potential landlords and vendors and book sales and lettings valuations
- Diary management for negotiators
- To deliver quick response times and excellent customer service at all times
- To carry out thorough sales progression administration on behalf of the negotiators, ensuring deals reach a successful close
- Remarketing all existing lettings properties
- Assist with the marketing of new lettings listings
- Assist with the marketing of new sales listings
- To complete agreed marketing programme as instructed by directors
Requirements and prospects
- Good keyboard skills
- Good communication skills
- To be able to work effectively under pressure
- Confident telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Efficient on MS programmes including: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Hard working
- Team player
- Willing to learn
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Well-presented and professional
Ideally A*- C/9-4 in maths and English or equivalent.
- This is an apprenticeship position with the opportunity of progression if you prove to be a valuable member of the team
- Opportunity for pay increments based on performance indicators during the apprenticeship
Things to consider
Good location, in Birmingham City Centre. Near the train station.
About the employer
We are Centrick. We are a company of knowledgeable industry experts with a joined-up approach to all aspects of residential property. Innovation is at the heart of everything we do, helping us to adapt to the ever-changing market.
This is all underpinned with a strong ethical code of trust and family values, where we all work as one to deliver exceptional service.
Building strong relationships and communications with clients is very important to us. This is how we are able to put ourselves in our clients’ shoes and provide the best and most informed property advice to them, whether as a homeowner, landlord, home buyer, investor, developer or management company. We understand our clients’ residential property needs and we aim to add value wherever possible.
CT SKILLS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by CT Skills
Balvinder 0115 951 7261 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Customer Service Standard:
- Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills English (if required)
- Level 1 or 2 Functions Skills maths (if required)
- Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills ICT (if required)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.