Online Sales and Administration Apprentice Nice & New Carpet & Flooring
The applicant will have clear and confident communication skills and will have a professional work ethic and desire to consistently deliver friendly and professional approach to their customers. The role requires you to create online sales listings on platforms such as Ebay and Facebook, assist customers with queries and carry out admin duties.
Closing date: 31 Jul 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Aug 2017
29 Nov 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The successful applicant will have clear and confident communication skills and will have a professional work ethic with a desire to consistently deliver friendly and professional approach to their customers.
In summary the role requires you to create online sales listings on platforms such as Ebay and Facebook, assist customers with all their queries and the administration involved with all such activities.
The tasks involved are:
- Taking incoming calls, directing to the correct contact as necessary.
- Dealing with enquiries by phone, email and fax.
- Creating and maintaining product sales listing on a variety of social media platforms.
- Listing performance monitoring.
- Work towards the successful achievement of team targets.
- Undertaking any work delegated by the management team, telephone calls, mailshots, typing or allocating group booking accommodation.
- Maintain the high level of customer service to all past, existing and future clients in line with company policy.
- Maintain high levels of Health and Safety awareness and report any areas of concerns immediately.
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping for all areas of the site.
- Put improvement suggestions forward where appropriate.
- To fulfil the requirements of the Apprenticeship scheme.
As part of the apprenticeship you will be working towards a Level 2 in Business Administration.
Requirements and prospects
Computer literate with Microsoft office software
Familiar with and experience of listing items for sale on platforms such as Ebay & Facebook
Good telephone skills
Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
Ability to work under pressure and remain calm at the first point of contact
Attention to detail to ensure all information is communicated and recorded correctly
Willingness to undertake any training offered to improve skills or gain qualifications
Positive outlook, competitive, flexible and pro-active
Friendly team player with a genuine desire to progress
Able to work on own initiative as well as part of the team
Confident & outgoing manner
Strong work ethic and genuine desire to succeed in the workplace
You should ideally have 3 GCSEs at Grade A*- D or equivalent, being Maths, English & ICT.
Things to consider
About the employer
Diploma in Business Administration - Level 2
Functional Skills English (if applicable)
Functional Skills Maths (if applicable)
Functional Skills ICT (if applicable)
Employment Responsibilities and Rights
Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Business and Administration
TRAINING SERVICES 2000 LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Services 2000 Ltd
Emma Braybrooke 01332 296 995 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 31 Jul 2017