Web Design & Development Apprentice SOUTH COAST WEB DESIGN LTD
South Coast Web Design needs a talented and creative Web Development apprentice at their office in Poole. Work with some lovely customers and develop your knowledge and skills in a growing small business.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
30 Sep 2017
17 Nov 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
South Coast Web Design is a small company based in Poole and we pride ourselves in providing a friendly, personal and warm service to all of our clients. We help with the whole process from choosing a domain and managing it, to providing high quality UK based web hosting on our own servers, to building our clients’ web dream.
We have a great portfolio of clients with a really varied range of businesses so we are working hard to keep their websites fresh and appealing and develop new sites for new customers.
We are now looking for a creative and keen Web Design apprentice who will assist our Design team in all things web. You’ll get involved with a wide variety of work including:
Assisting to the Design team in the further development of existing customer websites including:
- Initial creation of website
- Front end development
Requirements and prospects
- Some basic/medium PHP coding experience.
- Computer literate, accurate keyboard skills.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Good written English, including punctuation and grammar.
- Organised and with an attention for detail.
- Able to work to multiple deadlines.
- Very customer focused.
- Professional attitude.
- Able to take instructions and ask questions.
- Good timekeeping essential.
- Good communication skills.
- Flexible, willing to pitch in and support colleagues as required.
- Friendly and approachable.
- Willing to learn and take personal responsibility for self development.
- Must have at least four GCSE levels at grade C and above or equivalent, preferably two of which must be in English Language and Maths
- Good all round knowledge and skills in ICT
Things to consider
About the employer
South Coast Web Design is a small company based in Poole and we pride ourselves in providing a friendly, personal and warm service to all of our clients.
We help with the whole process from choosing a domain and managing it, to providing high quality UK based web hosting on our own servers, to building our clients’ web dream.
IT Professional Competence Certificate, Technical Certificate in IT and Functional Skills in Maths, English and IT.
You will receive training on the job.
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
BOURNEMOUTH AND POOLE COLLEGE, THE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bournemouth & Poole College
Mason Scott 01202 205213 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2017