Apprenticeship Administrative Assistant City Financial Consultancy Limited
City Financial Property Service are looking for a dynamic, motivated and committed individual to undertake various clerical and administrative duties to ensure the efficient running of a fast-paced business.
Closing date: 05 Nov 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 44.00
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
16 Nov 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Drawing up tenancy agreements using company template and customer information; Registering deposits with deposit scheme and administering paper work related to deposit;
- Maintaining rent payments records, and updating rent summary; Eviction of tenants – filling out various court forms, including serving notices and maintain eviction diary; Applying for property licenses – filling out forms, paper based and online;
- Dealing with incoming branch enquiries, liaising with clients and registering their requirements on the company’s systems;
- Loading new property records into portals _ Gumtree, Zoopla and others. Actively managing the marketing of property online to ensure enquiry levels are maximised;
- Utilising specific online campaigns to boost enquiry levels, such as arranging Google Adwords Campaigns and Rightmove Premium Listing requests;
- Administering paperwork related to active transactions and ensuring all parties have confirmation of agreements reached in writing within agreed service standards;
- Monitoring and assisting to secure documentation from customers and clients;
- Producing reports for the manager to support branch activities;
- Offering products and services to clients in order to assist their transaction moving swiftly and effectively;
- Assisting with the migration from a paper based filing system to a digital operation and striving to ensure that email is used rather than post;
- Compiling newspaper advertising and submitting to deadlines;
- Ordering stationery, branch supplies and other marketing materials to deadlines;
- Keeping records of attendance and submitting time sheets to payroll to meet deadlines.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Team Player
- Attention to detail
- Good IT Skills
GCSEs or equivalent qualifications
About the employer
- Business Administration Level 2/3
- Technical Certificate Level 2/3
- Functional Skills Level 1/2 in English, Maths and ICT (if required)
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Business and Administration
CARE FIRST TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Care First Training Limited
Johan 01277725972 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 05 Nov 2017