Digital Marketing/Social Media Apprentice DAVE SPINK PHOTOGRAPHY LIMITED
We are offering a diverse role within the Wedding industry for two driven young digital marketing/social media apprentices to join our existing team of apprentices.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
10 Oct 2017
11 Nov 2016
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Level 3 Estio IT Apprenticeships
Digital Marketing/Social Media Apprentice
Suite 2 Sandsgate, Sunny Bank Mill, Leeds, LS28 5UJ
Please contact email@example.com or call 01422 898 888
Dave Spink Photography is one of the largest Wedding providers in the north. We cater only for weddings and offer Photography, Videography, Photo booth and letter hire. We also provide Wedding Dresses via our Shop Scarlet Poppy in Pudsey. We are offering a diverse role within the Wedding industry for two driven young digital marketing/social media apprentices to join our existing team of apprentices. You will be entering a training team of existing apprentices who are offered continued support and training by experienced industry professionals, as well as support by your fellow apprentices. The role initially offers 4 days’ work per week, completing roughly 35 hours per week. You will be offered the opportunity to accumulate more responsibility as you progress within the role.
Working at weddings filming guest interactions and second angle during ceremony and speeches. Ensuring all equipment is setup ready before ceremony and speeches, plus any other key parts of the day.
- Providing assistance and help where required to the lead videographer.
- Must have the ability to think creatively on the spot
- Work under pressure, independently on location.
Office Based Tasks
- Responsible for Updating client blogs and client contact before and after weddings
- Prepping Kit
- Managing Post
- Client calls
- Updating the websites
- Social Media Campaigns
- Video and Photography Pre-Edits
Requirements and prospects
- Passionate about Weddings
- Able to work under pressure in a fast moving job
- Able to work flexible hours and un-sociable hours
- Able to enjoy a challenge
- Willing to work across all departments
- Able to enjoy life and talking to people
- Some experience in using Video and or Photography equipment
- Experience in Video editing software Final Cut Pro
5 GCSE’s at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths
Things to consider
About the employer
DAVE SPINK PHOTOGRAPHY LIMITED
The Estio Training IT Apprenticeship programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive Eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
• City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Email and Marketing
• SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
• PPC (Pay Per Click)
• Online Advertising
• Social Media
• Image and Video Editing
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Honor Greenwood 01422898888 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2017