Are you dynamic and friendly, customer service focused and looking for job in sales with a generous commission structure. Then this is the job for you!
Apprentice Sales Advisor
Closing date: 27 Feb 2017
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.55 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £6.95 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday 37.5 Hours Per Week
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
10 Mar 2017
03 Nov 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
United Carpets & Beds are looking for people who are great at delivering excellent customer service every day, and who have a good focus on sales.
Working alongside the current staff you will be responsible for:
- Making sure your customers receive the best service by putting them at the heart of everything you do.
- Building rapport with your customers.
- Ensuring they have a memorable service form you.
- Understanding your customers by listening to their needs and advise on what product is best suited to them.
- Arranging finance and taking payments.
- Calculating measurements and giving accurate quotations.
- Looking after the store presentation and promotions.
- Assisting with any deliveries to the store.
Requirements and prospects
- Passion for sales.
- A genuine desire to deal face-to-face with the public and provide the very best of service and customer satisfaction.
- Good level of maths.
- Well presented.
- Friendly and approachable.
None required, as full training will be given.
After initial training there will be a full time job opportunity for the right candidate.
About the employer
United Carpets and Beds is the UK';s largest franchised flooring and bed retailer. The store located on Sheffield road in Chesterfield is owned and run by Margaret William who bought the franchise in 2009. With the same values and reputation for bringing 'value for money' flooring to everyone. It has grown and strengthened its customer service and support network. They have various flooring types, from carpets and rugs to laminates and vinyls. With a huge selection of beds they consider themselves a one stop shop. With commitment to maintaining their hard earned reputation and a promise to offer their customers the very best deals.
- Customer Service L2 NVQ includes technical certificate and Functional Skills.
- PLTS, ERR workbook.
- Candidate will have full rights and responsibilities as standard employee
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Chesterfield College
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Feb 2017