Digital Marketing/SEO Apprentice B.I.G. GROUP (INTERNATIONAL) LIMITED
You will be focusing on SEO, content management and social media management with some additional administrative tasks.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
10 Oct 2017
26 Oct 2016
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Level 3 Estio IT Apprenticeships
Digital Marketing/SEO Apprentice
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01422 898 888
BIG International are offering a really exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing apprentice, with the potential to progress to a permanent role at the conclusion of the apprenticeship. You will be focusing on SEO, content management and social media management with some additional administrative tasks.
- Search Engine and Social Media Optimisation
- Assisting the team in the research and creation of written content for B.I.G International website and social media channels.
- Physically update all web content and social media channels, on an ongoing basis.
- Assist in production of video/photography projects
- Monitoring the web for the latest trends in digital marketing and social media, and suggesting how they could be used by the company.
- Helping out with admin tasks
Requirements and prospects
- Brilliant communication and organisational skills must be confident with good phone manner
- Some knowledge of HTML other popular content management software packages including WordPress
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within the company including administration duties.
- Understand SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and how it works.
- Understand SMO (Social Media Optimisation) in order to build the companies digital presence.
- Some knowledge of Adobe and Microsoft packages such as Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Indesign, Excel and Word.
- Ability to write engaging copy that is search engine friendly and optimised for keywords
- You will also be required to call our customers to seek and chase content in relation to adding their details to the stockist page directory on our websites
- Must have a great desire to learn and be able to work on your own initiative when required
- 5 GCSE’s at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Things to consider
About the employer
B.I.G. GROUP (INTERNATIONAL) LIMITED
The Estio Training IT Apprenticeship programme gives people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive Eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
- City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Email and Marketing
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- PPC (Pay Per Click)
- Online Advertising
- Social Media
- Image and Video Editing
Social Media and Digital Marketing
Outsource Training Development
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Scarlett Uttley 01422 898888 Scarlett.email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2017