Business Administration Apprentice ATLANTIC WEALTH MANAGEMENT (UK) LIMITED
Great opportunity to work in either finance or business administration. You will be responsible for managing all ongoing client communications following client and/or adviser authorisation as well as putting together packs and valuation reviews, i.e. valuation statements and supporting documents, fund fact sheets, portfolios etc.
Closing date: 03 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
06 Dec 2021
18 Jun 2018
Level 3 (A level)
Duties and responsibilities to include:
- account support, (i.e. diary management)
- manage all ongoing client communications via telephone, e-mail, or mail as appropriate to ensure they are fully prepared for forthcoming appointments
- contact clients following adviser meetings and/or participation in appointments to ensure clients clearly understand the next steps in the relationship
- respond to day-to-day queries from clients relating to non-advice issues
- ensure client details on ibusiness, elevate and z platform reflect up-to-date client information
- additional administrative duties
- act as first port of call for all incoming calls
- undertake client updates – details to be confirmed
- help welcome visitors to the office, i.e. show them to board room and provide refreshments
Requirements and prospects
- strong communication skills - especially verbally
- confidence with using the phone
- good knowledge of Excel
- very organised
- proactive with their day and getting tasks done
- thinking outside the box
- mature attitidue - dealing with confidential information
English and maths skills would be desirable.
Full time position to be offered for the right person to grow within the company.
Things to consider
Location - will need to either drive and have their own car or have reliable access to transport.
About the employer
When you get to know us, you will find that Atlantic Wealth Management is not like other financial advisory services. Our firm was designed from the outset to be nimble-footed and up to speed with fast-changing times, lifestyles and employment practices.
In our industry wealth is rarely created overnight but comes as the result of a carefully plotted journey. The relationships we build with our clients is based on mutual respect and the recognition that they have worked hard to get to their financial position. It is our responsibility to work just as hard when we manage their wealth.
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Davidson Training (UK) Ltd
Sarah Collins 01375 480088 firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Administrator standard (level 3)
Full training will be given leading to a recognised Business Administration Qualification.
Off-the-job training will be supported by our training provider – Davidson Training UK Limited.
You will also complete Functional Skills in English and maths at level 2 (unless you have the equivalent).
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.