Digital Marketing Apprenticeship TONY DAWSON (FURNISHINGS) LIMITED
***Excellent Digital Marketing Apprenticeship available in Doncaster***
Closing date: 26 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
27 Sep 2017
13 Oct 2016
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a well known discount furniture store based in the heart of Doncaster. They specialise in end of range, bankrupt stock and slight seconds which quite often have only damaged packaging. They are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Apprentice who will be based in the store
Your daily duties will include the following:
- Creating EBay listings of products to be offered for sale (depending on product availability/company demand)
- Understanding the products which are being listed
- Responsible for ensuring all products are clearly listed with features and benefits
- Generate and update website content (products, content, promotions)
- Plan, define and implement website changes and functional improvements
- Maintain and update the online marketing plan for the website
- Monitor key performance indicators on the website and develop plans to improve them
- Identifying opportunities to expand our services or grow our client base through social media and online PR
- Increase followers and engagements for clients via social media
- Working proactively to expand business opportunities with existing clients
- Supporting the team with telephone answering and relaying accurate, timely messages when other members are out
- Promoting a positive ‘can do’ image of the company to clients and prospects
- As necessary providing day to day updates to Twitter, Facebook, accounts
- Identifying topical, unusual or interesting topics via social media and Google search for blogs and features for clients
- Potential for writing regular blog on subjects of topical interest
- Ensuring blogs are optimised with keywords for SEO benefit
- Tracking activity and preparing monthly social media reports
- Sourcing potential PR/ digital or creative media sales opportunities through social media channels e.g Twitter and LinkedIn
Does this sound like the perfect career path for you? If so, please apply today and someone will be in touch.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills and people skills.
- Willing to work
- Motivated and wanting to progress into a full time position
- Working at Level 1
Things to consider
About the employer
BTEC Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship, Functional Skills, ERR workbook and training delivered on site.
Social Media and Digital Marketing
LIFESKILLS SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by LifeSkills Solutions
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2017