Social Media Apprentice Safa Technology Ltd
Estio Training has an exciting new opportunity for Digital Marketing Apprentice. We are looking for an inspired, creative, self-motivated, reliable and hard-working social media apprentice to join an independent media agency based in Oldham.
Closing date: 19 Sep 2017
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
03 Oct 2017
12 Oct 2016
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Level 3 Estio Social Media Apprenticeship
Social Media Apprentice
National Apprentice minimum wage.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01422 898 888
Estio Training has an exciting new opportunity for Digital Marketing Apprentice.
We are looking for an inspired, creative, self-motivated, reliable and hard-working social media apprentice to join an independent media agency based in Oldham.
You must have an interest in social media marketing, with excellent communication skills. You must have a professional attitude towards tasks, and hold consistently high standards. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing social media team, responsible for the management of various high-profile clients.
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated, pro-active individual who is seeking to develop their career.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Keyword Research
- Data entry
- Remarketing Advert
- Lead generating/business development
- Customer liaison
- Resolving customer queries
Requirements and prospects
- Be able to work unattended and stick to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, esp. written English
- Computer literate with an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft office systems (word, excel, outlook, etc.)
- An ability to analyse data, extract insights and share perspectives for improvements to marketing strategy.
- Well organised, with the ability to prioritise and take ownership of deliverables to clients.
- Keen to learn and develop new skills/knowledge
- High level of attention to detail
- Be a team player with good communication skills and a sense of humour
5 GCSE’s at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Things to consider
About the employer
Safa Technology Ltd
The Estio Training IT Apprenticeship programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive Eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
• City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Email and Marketing
• SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
• PPC (Pay Per Click)
• Online Advertising
• Social Media
• Image and Video Editing
Social Media and Digital Marketing
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Chloe Adams 01422 898888 email@example.com
Before you apply
Closing date: 19 Sep 2017