IT Service Desk Analyst Apprentice - 9247 Prolinx Ltd
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company and have the opportunity to work with experienced employees and develop your future career!
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
07 Nov 2017
12 Oct 2016
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
In this job you will:
- Act as an initial point of contact for external and internal customers providing support to users, ensuring that all communications to the desk, phone calls, e-mails etc. are answered promptly and in a professional and courteous manner.
- Provide alert/event management utilising a suite of monitoring tools.
- Follow agreed procedures and local work instructions (LWI) to enable effective service and support delivery responsibilities across a number of IT service functions in accordance with agreed SLAs and KPIs.
- Be responsible for general incident management ensuring customers are provided with regular updates, and progression is made in line with Service Level Targets.
- Ensure that all actions and diagnostics performed within life-cycle of incident is recorded accurately in the Service Management Tool and that the incidents/tickets are escalated to the 2nd Line Support team where appropriate and in a timely manner.
Requirements and prospects
Who should apply?
- Someone who has excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Someone who has a flexible approach to work at all times and the commitment to ensure tasks are completed to a deadline.
- Someone who is able to respond quickly to changing priorities and work unsociable hours.
- Someone who has the ability to produce clear and concise working processes and procedures.
- Someone who has a real passion for IT.
An enthusiastic and professional attitude and commitment to learning new skills.
Someone who ideally has 5 GCSEs or equivalent (C grade or above) including English and Maths.
Things to consider
About the employer
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!).
Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications Level 3:
Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 (equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demand course.
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by QA Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017