Apprentice Technical Support Assistant E-Dataware Ltd
Estio Training has an exciting new opportunity with a company who is describes their product as ‘the best Clinic Management software on the market.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
10 Nov 2017
12 Oct 2016
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Level 3 Estio IT Apprenticeships
Apprentice Technical Support Assistant
Shipley, West Yorkshire
Please contact email@example.com or call 01422 898 888
Estio Training has an exciting new opportunity with a company who is describes their product as ‘the best Clinic Management software on the market’. E-Clinic software is used from individual practitioners to large healthcare chains. The software can be installed on a PC, Mac or server or can be accessed from an iPad or iPhone.
The company is looking to recruit an Apprentice Technical Support Assistant to be based in Shipley, West Yorkshire.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Installing and configuring the e-clinic software on servers and client systems
- Setting up remote application accounts on cloud servers
- Helping clients with general support issues and helping to solve their problems
- To work hard towards achieving BTEC level 3 Diploma in IT.
Requirements and prospects
- Dedicated, ambitious and eager to make a successful career in IT
- Initiative in researching and solving IT issues with help of online material
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to get on with job and others well. Likes to succeed and achieve set targets.
- Ability to form good working relationships.
- Organisational skills.
- Demonstrate ability to work as part of a team, on own initiative, under pressure and to deliver to deadlines.
5 GCSE’s at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Things to consider
About the employer
The Estio Training IT Apprenticeship programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive eleven weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
Advanced apprenticeship for IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals
Level 3 Diploma in Professional
Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals
BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
Functional skills, Maths L2, English L2 and ICT L2
PLTS and ERR
Estio training also offer the following optional units:
MCTS on Windows 7
MCTS on MCSA, MS Solutions Associate
MCITP on Windows Server 2008
MCSA Windows Server 2012
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Scarlett Uttley 01422898888 Scarlett.firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017