Level 3 Childcare Apprenticeship St Johns Nursery
• To contribute to holistic childcare, • To engage in open communication with adults, including parents, carers and other members of the staff team. • To contribute towards a high quality provision being maintained by joining in the process of change and development.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
£149.85 - £260.85
The current National Minimum Wage rates are £4.05 an hour for 16 - 17 year olds, £5.60 an hour for 18 - 20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship(usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
15 Oct 2017
10 Oct 2016
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Good housekeeping
- To be flexible within the working practices of the nursery
- Be prepared to help where needed, including undertaking certain domestic jobs within the Nursery, e.g. preparation of snack meals, cleansing of equipment etc.
- To implement the policies and procedures of the nursery at all times
- To maintain high standards of health and safety throughout the nursery and on any visits outside the nursery
- To record all accidents and incidents in the accident book and ensure the manager has initialled the report before the parent receives it
- Look upon the nursery as a “whole” identifying where your help can be most utilised, being constantly aware of the needs of children
- To ensure that any child is collected only by someone known to nursery
- To adhere to child protection policy and procedures
- To respect the confidentiality of information received
- To be aware of the high profile of the nursery and to uphold it's standards at all times
A chance to learn how to support children to learn and grow in a large nursery with a commitment to warmth and a home from home feel.
Requirements and prospects
Willingness to learn and progress.
- Good punctuality and time keeping
GCSE's A*-C in Maths and English or equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Early Years Level 3 Diploma
- English and Maths Grade C or above on Entry
- ICT Functional Skills Level 2
- Employers Rights and Responsibilities
Children and Young People's Workforce
COLLEGE OF HARINGEY, ENFIELD AND NORTH-EAST LONDON, THE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London
Maxine 0208 4423448 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017