Digital Marketing/Social Media Apprentice SMG UK
SMG UK are offering a really exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing/Social Media apprentice.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
10 Nov 2017
06 Oct 2016
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Level 3 Estio IT Apprenticeships
Digital Marketing/Social Media Apprentice
£8,000 - £10,000 (Performance based salary reviews)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01422 898 888
SMG UK are offering a really exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing/Social Media apprentice. We’re in the core of the digital world and have some of the most talented digital marketing experts working in our SEO Manchester team. Our services go beyond developing an effective Search Engine Optimisation strategy. We have an in-house team of creative graphic and web designers who have the capability of turning your brand into a recognised market leader. The successful candidate will be offered the opportunity to join our great team of experts.
- Assisting the team in the research and creation of written content for email campaigns, social media, blog content and news letters
- Physically update all web content and social media channels, on an ongoing basis.
- Maintaining our social medial channels and continually promoting the business and its interests
- Prospecting/Researching new clients and potential new business avenues
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Monitoring google analytics
Requirements and prospects
- The ability to write, edit and fact-check copy
- Knowledge of and proficiency in using social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter
- Keen digital marketing enthusiast – understanding of CMS, SEO and PPC.
- The ability to present yourself well and communicate with team members and clients in a professional manner
- Some knowledge of and proficiency in using Adobe and Microsoft packages
- Must be a team player
- Have 5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths),
Things to consider
About the employer
The Estio Training IT Apprenticeship programme gives people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive Eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
• City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Email and Marketing
• SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
• PPC (Pay Per Click)
• Online Advertising
• Social Media
• Image and Video Editing
Social Media and Digital Marketing
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Alex Christodoulou 01422 898888 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017