Busesetc - Business Administration Apprenticeship - Mertsham BETC LTD
A great opportunity for a Business Administration assistant for our Finance Department to start a career in accountancy. You will be responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective and efficient.
Closing date: 27 Aug 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
28 Aug 2017
06 Oct 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Main Duties which training will be given are:
- Answer telephone calls from suppliers, customers and staff
- Dealing with emails
- Data entry
- Processes customer and account documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
- Query invoices with suppliers
- Batch invoices/credit
- Create invoices for customers
- Create remittances and send it to the correct suppliers
- Make payment to suppliers by various payment methods and follow the payment procedure
- General Office ad-hoc
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Good diary management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills
Must be articulate and presentable.
Maths and English at a good grade essential.
Things to consider
About the employer
The Skills Partnership Ltd will provide a full Intermediate Apprenticeship framework that will include:
- An NVQ Certificate in Business & Administration at level 2
- A Technical Certificate in Business & Administration Principles at level 2
- Functional Skills in English, Maths & ICT at Level 1 or 2
- Problem solving and thinking skills
- Employee rights and responsibilities
Business and Administration
THE SKILLS PARTNERSHIP LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The Skills Partnership Limited
Daniella Slabbert 07850 900 736 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Aug 2017