Administration Apprentice Kingsmaid Limited
You will work as an Apprentice Administration Assistant within our company. Here you will have to work to a high standard, carrying out general office work and other duties outlined within the job description below.
Closing date: 24 Nov 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
27 Nov 2017
6 days ago
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Answering incoming calls.
- Inputting data on to in house system and SAGE.
- Maintaining databases.
- Reconciling customer accounts.
- Debt management.
- Staff mileage checks and calculating fuel payments.
- Invoicing and statements.
- Collecting post from the post box.
- Greeting callers at reception.
- Ensuring the offices remain clean and tidy at all times.
- Setting up meeting rooms, for meetings and training events.
- Monitoring and ordering stationery and stock.
- Assisting with Fleet Management.
- Preparing stock and stock orders for the teams.
- Assisting the Accounts Team, Customer Service Team and Operations Team.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills.
- Positive/friendly disposition with a willingness to learn.
- GCSEs, to include a minimum grade C in English and Mathematics.
- An understanding of office administration.
- Good keyboard skills.
- Experience of using Excel and Word.
- A confident and clear telephone manner.
- A keen interest in office administration.
- Excellent time keeping.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Commitment to job role and Apprenticeship Programme.
- GCSE A-C grade in English, Maths and ICT would be an advantage.
About the employer
- Level 2 Business and Administration.
- Level 2 Award in Employee Rights and Responsibilities.
- Functional Skills Level 1 Communication (if required).
- Functional Skills Level 1 Numeracy (if required).
- Functional Skills Level 1 ICT (if required).
Business and Administration
CHEADLE AND MARPLE SIXTH FORM COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Cheadle & Marple Sixth Form College
Nicola Armstrong 07725261334 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 24 Nov 2017