Apprentice Design/Media Level 3 Lifecraft Commercial
Improve graphical aspects of our online and offline presence, contribute ideas for creative content and marketing activities across various online and off-line channels, implement and updating the design, layout and content of our design material.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
4 days ago
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Job description: day-to-day activities and expectations within the role:
- Improve graphical aspects of our online and offline presence.
- Contribute ideas for creative content and marketing activities across various online and off-line channels.
- Implement and updating the design, layout and content of our design material.
- Must have basic skills and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite design packages i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Help out with general duties ensuring at all times meet and apply to the company guidelines and standards.
- Assist/work closely with our Head Creative, producing and altering various design materials, from posters/ leaflets to product brochures.
- Has a real flair for design in both digital and traditional media.
- A keen attention to detail and consistency.
- Good communication skills and telephone manner.
- Creating marketing campaigns using social media.
- Researching and developing effective link building campaigns for Litecraft.
- Working with SEO to optimise traffic to our website.
- Social networking tasks.
- Assist with general duties ensuring at all times to meet and apply corporate guidelines and standards.
Requirements and prospects
Portfolio of work or evidence of blog for interview
- Be on time
- Friendly and outgoing manner
- Polite and Courteous
- Likes to work in a team or can work alone if need be
- Is willing to learn
- A-C grades in English, maths and IT or equivalent
- Completed a relevant course in Design/Media at level 2
About the employer
- Level 3 NVQ in Design
- Functional Skills English Level 2
- Functional Skills Maths Level 2
- Functional Skills ICT Level 2
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
THE OLDHAM COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Oldham College
Tracy Wright 0161 785 4052 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017