Wireless Sales Administrator Apprentice Clover Environmental Solutions Europe Ltd
The apprentice will be part of a small friendly wireless team based in Epsom which buys and sells used and repaired mobile phones and other small electronic devise. This role will provide an opportunity to develop administrative skills, develop confidence in speaking to customers. You will also gain knowledge of different types of mobile phones.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
13 Nov 2017
4 days ago
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Working in a small friendly team in Epsom, this role will provide an opportunity to develop your administration skills in a sales enviroment, learn to use our computer system, Navision and develop confidence on the phone.
You will also develop some knowledge about different types of mobile phones.
- Creating a database and mailing list of used mobile phone retailers through online searches
- Contacting potential customers by phone to check their contact details
- Creating and sending out e-shots weekly promoting our stock of used mobile phones (VAT margin stock)
- Answering queries from customers by email and occasionally by phone mainly concerning stock availability, passing on more complex queries to other managers
- Liaising with Managers and Technicians at Epsom concerning customers, stock pricing, availability and processing
- Inputing data onto our computer system, Navision and searching for information or running reports as required
- Assisting with the sales administration procedures including inputing sales orders and invoices
- Assisting with other administrative tasks when necessary which may include involvement in our eBay shop
- Carrying out the learning tasks for the level 2 Business Aministration qualification
Requirements and prospects
- We’re looking for someone who has good computer skills (including Excel), who is self motivated with good organisation skills and strong attention to detail
- You will be talking to various managers in the company and to potential customers, so if you can write and talk clearly and confidently, you will fit in just fine
- An interest in mobile phones and tech would be useful, but we will provide training
- Team player
- Able to work well as part of a small team
- Good sense of humour
- Flexibility to help with other tasks as required
Grade A- C in GCSE (or the equivalent) English and Maths are required.
About the employer
Clover Environmental Solutions Europe Ltd
With this work-based Level 2 Business Admin apprenticeship, all training will be delivered in the workplace.
You will have a dedicated assessor working with you and your employer to ensure that relevant, sufficient and useful training opportunities are being provided and will also be given tasks set by your assessor.
Business and Administration
NORTH EAST SURREY COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY (NESCOT)
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nescot College
Mandy Hayes 0208 394 3051 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017