Digital Marketing Apprentice Brandalley UK Ltd
Our Client is a large online fashion company with close links to some of the biggest names in fashion and home design. The company has gone from strength to strength and are now are looking for an innovative person who can develop and play a key role in online, offline sales and marketing for the company.
Closing date: 09 Nov 2017
£10,400.00 - £12,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.30
Possible start date
13 Nov 2017
5 days ago
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Nurture your career in Marketing!
Our Client is a large online fashion company with close links to some of the biggest names in fashion and home design.
The company has gone from strength to strength and are now are looking for an innovative person who can develop and play a key role in online, offline sales and marketing for the company.
Key duties would include:
- Sales Prospecting, creating new sales leads through marketing activity
- Due diligence of potential clients
- Direct marketing tasks to create advertising leads
- Planning, implementing and executing market strategies that will include email marketing, social media, SEO and Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising
- Creating and managing innovative marketing and sales initiatives
- Research & identify potential content marketing opportunities
- Keyword research for PPC (Pay-Per-Click Advertising) & SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Competitor research and analysis across the various digital marketing channels
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment and build strong working relationships
- Organisational skills
- An adept user of social media
- Highly IT literate
- An appreciation and an interest in social media would be an advantage
- A positive and energetic demeanour
- Flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Professional manner
- Keen interest in customer buying behaviour and digital marketing channels
- Ability to adapt to change, and have a strong desire to learn, develop and progress
5 GCSEs, ideally at grade A* - C (or equivalent), including Maths and English.
About the employer
Brandalley UK Ltd
You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications such as;
- Level 3 Digital Marketer standard
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
JUST I.T. TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Just I T Training Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 09 Nov 2017