Business Administration Assistant Apprentice - 13249 Regal Food Industries Ltd
Currently seeking an ambitious individual for a Business Administration Apprentice position with a fun, dynamic company who are looking to continue their success and growth in the Bradford area. This is a great opportunity to learn new skills and gain first class works experience within a fast paced and highly successful organisation.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
04 Dec 2017
5 days ago
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
The role will entail many different exciting responsibilities and aspects such as:
- Answering telephone calls and being the first point of contact for customers and clients.
- Dealing with face-to-face enquiries.
- Signing visitors and contractors in and out of the building.
- Carrying out general administrative duties.
- Updating and maintaining company databases and carrying out regular data entry.
- Photocopying, printing, laminating, filing and copy writing at the request of senior staff.
- Liaise with wider areas of the business to offer administrative support.
- Assist in the production, collation and printing of training course materials.
- Proofreading and formatting Power Point slides for training course materials.
- General ad-hoc office duties.
This is a truly exciting opportunity for someone to kick start their career within a successful, dynamic and growing company in the Bradford area.
Requirements and prospects
The individual must be hungry to achieve success and work well in a team whilst wishing to pursue a career in Business Administration.
- First class customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- High attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Good computer and keyboard skills.
- Ability to work well in a team and individually.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Open to new ideas and learning new skills.
- Must have a 'can do' attitude and a desire to succeed.
Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.
The candidate must have 5 GCSEs (C or above).
Things to consider
About the employer
Regal Food Industries Ltd
Level 3 in Business and Administration
Approximately 3% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 17% is done in the workplace, through workplace units, face-to-face meetings with your QA Assessor, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by QA Limited
0345 074 7825 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017