Apprentice Buying Assistant, Shirebrook PREMIER CHOCOLATE LIMITED
Join the exciting world of FMCG sales with Premier Chocolate, a producer of premium chocolate products. We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic, Supply chain & Sales executive.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
14 Dec 2017
6 days ago
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- To purchase all raw materials, packaging, and any other consumables for the business from domestic and international suppliers.
- To develop and or maintain our supplier base, actively seeking alternative suppliers
- Ensuring best available pricing on all goods.
- To develop new packaging and product supply for the company
- To manage and source packaging and other ingredients for the products
- The role will include communication with our customers, and developing new sales leads
- Actively managing customer deliveries
- Answering telephones.
- Working with sales manager on expanding sales opportunities and developing new products
- Relieve cover for sales manager when needed
Responsibility for a few sales channels.
Applicants will be required to attend an Assessment Centre with Vision Apprentices as part of the screening process.
Requirements and prospects
- Self-motivated & reliable
- Confidence with meeting/speaking to new people and conversing with ease
- Genuine interest in the sector
- Time management skills
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Smart professional appearance
GCSE Grades A to C or equivalent are essential, specifically Maths and English. 2017 grading system, grade 9 – grade 4
Things to consider
About the employer
PREMIER CHOCOLATE LIMITED
Vision Business is part of the West Nottinghamshire College Group. West Nottinghamshire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the country with a well-earned reputation for excellence particularly in the areas of apprenticeships. The college was named a national Beacon College in 2009. With 30,000 students nationwide and links with over 2,000 employers, we are a high-profile centre of education that is well known for producing work-ready, ambitious and highly-skilled individuals. We offer apprenticeships, advanced apprenticeships and adult apprenticeships in a range of sector specialisms.
An apprenticeship is an on the job learning programme that allows you, the apprentice, to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence. You will be expected to work towards theory elements in addition to putting the theory into practice, some of this will be in your own time.
As part of your apprenticeship and dependent on your prior attainment you may be required to complete Maths, English and ICT Functional Skills which are an integral part of your apprenticeship. Upon successful completion you will be awarded additional certificates of recognition.
Business Administration Level 2
Vision Business will also work with you to ensure your knowledge of Employment Rights and Responsibilities are at the required level for an apprentice.
Should you have any questions or wish to discuss this or any other vacancy please call the Vision Apprentices team on 01623 627191 extension 8799.
Business and Administration
VISION WEST NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Vision West Nottinghamshire College
Karen Millward 01623627191
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017