Business Development Apprentice Woocoo Limited
A brilliant opportunity to join the team at WooContent, a fast growing and innovative copy writing agency providing international multi-lingual web content.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
7 days ago
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Are you an outgoing person who is a confident communicator and looking to start a career in sales?
Would you like to work with an exciting start up agency in Central Norwich?
Do you want to work alongside talented people within the digital marketing industry, where you can lay the foundations for a successful career?
If so, then let us tell you more...
- As a Business Development Apprentice, you will be responsible for identifying prospects and making outbound calls to brands and agencies trying to secure new business meetings and sales.
- As part of your role you will also be required to send out cold emails to help generate leads and engage prospects.
- You’ll manage your own pipeline, using Excel, and work directly with senior management.
- You will be fully trained in how to sell content marketing services, and given all the support you need to be successful.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to liaise effectively with personnel at all levels
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a closely knit team
- A passion for talking technical language and making it understandable
- A passion for solving tough problems and proposing solutions
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Google Mail, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to plan and prioritise own workload utilising good time management and organisational skills to meet sometimes tight deadlines
- Willingness to learn and develop own skills.
- Patience grace and a sense of humour.
- Drive and desire to succeed and excel throughout the Apprenticeship.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Professional, flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Motivated to continually improve work practices and procedures.
- Good general standard of education. 4 GCSE’s A-C grades (or equivalent).
- Must be willing to undertake and successfully complete a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship within the 12 month contract of employment.
Things to consider
About the employer
The twelve month work based Apprenticeship will include the following training:
- City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration.
- City & Guilds Level 2 Functional Skills Maths.
- City & Guilds Level 2 Functional Skills English.
- City & Guilds Level 2 Functional Skills ICT.
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills (PLTS) Workbook.
- Employee Rights & Responsibilities (ERR) Workbook.
Business and Administration
POULTEC TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Poultec Training Ltd
Ben Gaskins email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2017