Business Administration Apprentice Oakwood Corporate Services Limited
Oakwood Corporate Service are looking for an apprentice to join their team. You will provide a range of administrative support whilst undertaking a business administration apprenticeship with good prospects of progression.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
5 days ago
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Working with specialist (Blueprint) company secretarial database and Client Portal infrastructure (training provided).
- Providing support to the company incorporations team.
- Liaising with Companies House, including managing accounts and ordering documents.
- Receiving and sorting through incoming post and distributing to team.
- Providing general secretarial and administrative support to the team.
- Scanning and emailing post received on behalf of clients.
- Dealing with outgoing post, special deliveries, couriers etc.
- Maintaining electronic correspondence files and folder structures.
- Copying, scanning and filing of documents.
- Archiving of documents and retrieving documents from archive.
- Dealing with stationery and other office suppliers.
- Liaising with IT, telecoms and other service providers.
- Dealing with switchboard calls.
- Arranging facilities and refreshments for internal and external meetings.
- Making and managing travel and accommodation bookings.
Requirements and prospects
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to work to a consistently high standard.
- Strong IT skills, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Positive, can-do, friendly attitude and flexible approach.
- Professional and presentable.
- Keen to learn.
- Ability to maintain the highest professional standards when liaising with colleagues and clients.
- Essential: good GCSE grades, including grade B or above in Maths & English (or equivalent).
- Desirable: A levels or equivalent.
About the employer
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration.
- Level 1 Functional Skill in English.
- Level 1 Functional Skill in Maths.
- Level 1 Functional Skill in ICT.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Damar Training
Mike Kendrick 0161 480 8171 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017