Apprentice Lettings Negotiator Pipi Print & Packaging
To provide a highly effective, efficient and professional Residential Lettings service to Ormes and Fletcher customers, which is in line with statutory requirements, company policies and procedures.
Closing date: 12 Nov 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
20 Nov 2017
5 days ago
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Aim to exceed the standards of performance and targets set, optimising every opportunity to secure viewings, appraisals, instructions, and leads for other departments.
- Provide high standards of customer service by greeting all customers i.e. applicants, vendors and professional contacts, in a friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner and to build effective rapport and relationships.
- Present appropriate property details and application forms with the lettings process attached and discuss the key features.
- Persuade applicant to view and, arrange an appointment to view, one or more of the properties presented ensuring there is correct access to the properties.Liaise with tenant(s) where the property is still tenanted.
- Viewings: Immediately arrange the property viewing.
Requirements and prospects
- Competent in Microsoft packages
- Confident in speaking to people over the phone
- Good organisational skills
- To be able to prioritise workloads
- Good written communication
- The ability to use own initiative
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Hard working
- Team player
- Good time keeping
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Positive attitude
About the employer
Pipi Print & Packaging
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship in Property Services Level 2 through in-house delivery.
The Property Services Level 2 consists of the following:
- Level 2 NVQ in Property Services
- Technical certificate
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Rosie Lyon 01332345450 Rosie.Lyon@babingtongroup.co.uk
Before you apply
Closing date: 12 Nov 2017