Infrastructure Technician Level 3 Apprentice Quostar Solutions Limited
QuoStar is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Infrastructure Technician Advanced Apprentice to join its expanding team. This is an opportunity to gain vital experience within an ambitious company and begin your career in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
5 days ago
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
QuoStar has a wide ranging client base across the UK including many professional organisations.
We are looking for a committed and motivated apprentice to join our helpdesk
Duties would include:
- Dealing with client queries
- Resolving issues
- Setting up user accounts and PC installations
- Eventually, working remotely and in the field for software installations
- General client support
The role will continue to evolve as the candidate gains more experience.
Naturally we sometimes have emergency occasions when we need to respond to client requirements out of normal working hours, so a flexible and can-do approach is vital.
This role would suit a self-starter with ambition to progress.
Requirements and prospects
- Logical and creative thinking skills
- Strong IT skills and aptitude
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
- Can use own initiative
- A thorough and organised approach
- Ability to work with a range of internal and external people
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations
- Keen to explore your potential and develop your career
- Self motivated and committed to your apprenticeship
- Strong work ethic
- Friendly and approachable, willing to help
- Positive attitude
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Smart appearance and a professional outlook
- Flexible and adaptable
- You must have at least eight GCSEs at grade C or 4 and above (or equivalent), including English and Maths and a Science/Technology subject.
- A driving license and own car is desirable but not essential
Things to consider
About the employer
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating Systems
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Processes
You will receive training on the job.
This Apprenticeship is recognised for entry on to the register of IT Technicians confirming SFIA Level 3 Professional Competence and those successfully completing the Apprenticeship are eligible to apply for registration.
Digital Industries > Infrastructure Technician
BOURNEMOUTH AND POOLE COLLEGE, THE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bournemouth & Poole College
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017