Administration Apprentice at City Medical Centre Spinney Hill Medical Centre
A Leicester City Medical Centre have a fantastic opportunity for an apprentice to join their supportive administration department.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
6 days ago
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Working under the supervision of experienced administration staff, the apprentice will have a range of duties including:
- Processing patient records and updating the IT system accordingly
- Scanning incoming post and distributing mail to the relevant parties
- Cleansing the database to ensure all files are accurate and up to date
- There will also be a developing role which will involve administering the Practice online presence including updating the Practice website and social media feeds
Requirements and prospects
Candidates will ideally already have some experience using computers, although full training will be given on the specific databases and packages currently being used by the admin staff.
The successful candidate for this role will be comfortable working within a small team.
We are ideally looking for applications from candidates with Grades C or above (or predicted) in Maths & English at GCSE level or equivalent.
Things to consider
The client has requested that all applications be made through the Apprenticeship Vacancies site or Maloy & Flynn Recruitment who are the managing agent. If you are a training provider or agency wishing to offer your services please contact Maloy and Flynn Recruitment directly.
About the employer
Spinney Hill Medical Centre
- NVQ 2 Business Administration
- Functional Skills (If required)
- ERR Employment Rights and Responsibilities workbook
- PLTS – Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Business and Administration
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Maloy & Flynn Ltd
Lee Loakes 0116 2755666 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017