Accounts Assistance Apprentice Dpc Accountants
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and thriving company that offers a varied and exciting role. We are looking for an enthusiastic, talented individual with a keen eye for detail and flair for accounts to join our team.
Closing date: 12 Nov 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
20 Nov 2017
11 Oct 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
We have continued to expand and now have two vacancies within the accounts department for book keepers who will be responsible for the following:
- Operation of Sage Line 50 operating the sales, purchase ledgers, together with reconciling the bank account
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Preparation of management accounts
- End of year processes in preparation of Statutory Accounts from Sage Line 50 data
- Direct client interaction including client facing meeting to resolve all book keeping and Vat queries
- Preparation of sole trader and partnership accounts
- Development in the accounts and audit team with study support If you haven’t already managed to secure permanent employment and the above role is something that you would like to consider please give me a call on the number shown below.
Requirements and prospects
- Competent in using Microsoft Packages
- Confident when speaking to people over the telephone and face to face
- Good organisational skills
- To be able to prioritise workloads
- Good written communication
- Using own initiative
- Good time keeping
- Smart appearance
- Excellent command of English.
GCSE grades A-C (or equivalent) in English & Maths. Advantage if qualification in IT
About the employer
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship in through in-house delivery.
The Qualification consists of the following:
- AAT LEVEL 3
- Technical certificate
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy (if relevant)
Accounting > Assistant Accountant
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Rosie Lyon 01332345450 Rosie.Lyon@babingtongroup.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 12 Nov 2017