Apprentice Insurance Sales Agent Freeway Uk Insurance Services Limited
Great Role with Freeway Insurance available to an enthusiastic ambitious young person The jobholder is responsible to handle customer enquiries for insurance quotations and complete a Financial Service Customer advisor Level 2 Standard .
Closing date: 12 Nov 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
20 Nov 2017
7 days ago
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- To attempt contact with internal and external leads to provide with an insurance quotation.
- To provide insurance quotations to both new and existing customers in a courteous and helpful manner to ensure that all information required by the customers or underwriters is obtained
- To understand the customers’ demands and needs for both new and existing insurance quotations by using ‘Fact Finding’ Questions
- Following a verbal quotation to the customer you must issue a quotation pack to the customer.
- Ensure that all notes are added to customers files confirming the previous call to allow the next person to understand what stage the customer is at in our process.
Requirements and prospects
- Competent in Microsoft packages
- Confident on the phone
- Good organisational skills
- To be able to prioritise workloads
- Good written communication
- The ability to use own initiative
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Hard working
- Team player
- Good time keeping
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Positive attitude
Maths and English C or above
About the employer
Freeway Uk Insurance Services Limited
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role. In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship in Financial Customer Service Advisor Level 2 through in-house delivery. The Qualification consists of the following: Financial Service customer advisor Technical certificate Employment Rights and Responsibilities Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy (if relevant)
Financial Services > Financial Services Customer Adviser
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Amy Newbold 01332345450 Amy.Newbold@Babingtongroup.co.uk
Before you apply
Closing date: 12 Nov 2017