Customer Service Practitioner Ehouse Ltd
We have an exciting opportunity in our customer service team. We are growing fast and looking for assistance to help us manage that growth and continue to service our clients to the high standards we are known for.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 45.00
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
01 Nov 2017
6 days ago
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
We have an exciting opportunity in our customer service team. ehouse are the market leader in our field, working with many premium high street brands producing the marketing material estate agents need to market a property - photography, floorplans, energy performance certificates through to brochures and virtual reality tours. We are growing fast and looking for assistance to help us manage that growth and continue to service our clients to the high standards we are known for.
Duties include (but are not limited to)
- Liaising with clients taking orders over the phone/email and providing quotes from our CRM software
- Collating information from clients to initiate the design of their brochures
- Reviewing quality of outgoing work to ensure it meets our Quality requirements
- Booking in site visits for our photographers and surveyors to visit to conduct the location based work
- Dealing with queries from suppliers, clients & customers
- Complaints handling - acting as the first line of support for our clients when something goes wrong
- Answering phone calls and forwarding to the appropriate team/person
- General office support - from buying stationary to helping keep the office tidy and presentable.
Requirements and prospects
The ideal candidate should have good verbal communication skills, be proficient with MS Office and be a fast learner as we use bespoke software to handle our work.
Bubbly personality and professional
Proficient with MS Office
GCSE English and Maths or equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
Full training will be provided in all aspects of on-the-job training.
Davidson Training UK Ltd our preferred training provider will work alongside us in the delivery of the off-the-job training.
This will lead to a qualification as a Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard Level 2 as well as completing Maths and English Functional Skills at Level 2 if you do not hold these or alternatives
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Davidson Training (UK) Ltd
Lorraine Bunyard 01375 480088 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017