Sales Coordinator Apprenticeship Lindab
To enter into an apprenticeship training scheme to learn and understand all aspects of our business in the Stoke on Trent branch and ultimately develop into a fully competent Sales Co-ordinator.
Closing date: 26 Oct 2017
£274.00 - £292.00
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
09 Oct 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
During and after training main duties will be to provide effective sales coordination & business administration duties for Lindab business in the Stoke on Trent branch & sales area.
Duties would include:
- To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the branch
- Processing of customers orders / enquiries
- Purchasing stock items as necessary
- Liaising with other departments for credit control and product availablity & delivery coordination
- Providing customer service
- General office duties and generally working within the systems laid down by the Company.
To also maximise and further develop Lindab business opportunities within the sales area in conjunction with the Branch Manager and Regional Business Development Manager.
Requirements and prospects
- Proficient PC skills with MS Office packages including MS Excel, Word, Outlook & Explorer
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written (English being the Lindab Group preferred Business language)
- A logical thinker with the ability to solve problems pro-actively
- Good organisational skills
- Good office / housekeeping skills
- Able to work effectively as a part of a team but also independently
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Able to work alone and as part of team
- Friendly and polite with a good sense of humour especially in busy times
- Not scared to ask questions or for help / support
A good standard of general education with 5 subjects of at least a grade C at GCSE (or equialent) level including Maths, English and a science based subject, preferrably Physics.
We would also consider an Engineering or Business Studies based qualification.
Further education experience would be advantage as would work experience in a similar environment.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in Maths & English if applicable
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Intec Business Colleges
Terri Gamble 01788514265 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 26 Oct 2017