Apprentice Administrator MILESHIELD COMMERCIAL FUNDING LIMITED
Are you looking for an exciting role where hard work is rewarded? Look no further than a career at Utility Rentals! We help schools across the country acquire equipment through rental. Unlike other companies, we don’t follow the crowd, we innovate!
Closing date: 23 Oct 2017
£175.00 - £200.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
24 Oct 2017
7 days ago
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
We are looking for someone with exceptional organisation skills to join our young, dynamic, fast growing team.
As an Apprentice Administrator, it will be your responsibility to work alongside the Sales, Ordering and Repairs Teams on the various tasks and processes that they carry out each day. This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious candidate to develop their skills in both administration and customer service. The right candidate needs to be proactive and hardworking, have a strong desire to learn and develop in the role and not be afraid to get stuck in and involved in working hard to help the company move forward.
- Taking inbound calls from customers and suppliers and assisting them or escalating them within the team where necessary
- Regular communication with existing customers and suppliers
- Supporting the sales and marketing team with administration work
- Provide support to the admin team through tasks such as putting together sales proposals, researching products, obtaining pricing from suppliers
- Provide support to the ordering team, helping to process and schedule orders and delivers
- General administrative duties
Requirements and prospects
- Impeccable attention to detail at all time.
- Previous office or sales experience is preferred
- Be dynamic and professional, with excellent relationship building skills.
- Be proficient with all MS office applications and be able to learn new IT skills and applications quickly.
- Keen to learn and develop.
- Office/sales experience will be seen as favourable.
- GCSE's English andf Math's Grades A-C or Equivalent
Things to consider
About the employer
- Business administration level 3 framework
- Functional skills
- Technical Certificate
- Employment rights and responsiblilities
- Personal Learning and thinking skills
Business and Administration
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Intec Business Colleges
Kerrie Burden 01788514276 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 23 Oct 2017