Business Administration Apprentice Protech Systems
A unique opportunity has arisen to become a Business Administration Apprentice. The business will support you throughout the Apprenticeship in conjunction with PGL Training as the Training Provider.
Closing date: 28 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2017
09 Oct 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
As an Apprentice your duties will include:
- Answering the telephone and taking messages.
- Using Microsoft Word for letters, documents and customer quotes.
- Sorting and distributing post.
- Receiving and sending emails.
- Keeping the reception tidy.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Filing and retrieving paperwork.
- Computer data entry.
- Take minutes at meetings.
- Prepare documents.
- Any other administration duties seen fit by your supervisor.
This is a work based qualification and you will be assessed in the work place by PGL Training. You will be allocated an assessor, which will support you throughout your qualification.
Requirements and prospects
- Some experience of working in a office is preferred.
- Looking for a challenging role.
- Have a good telephone manner.
- Be good at solving problems.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Good attention to detail.
- Able to work alone.
- Good team player.
- Good IT skills.
- Willingness and eager to learn.
- Enthusiastic and motivated.
- Positive attitude.
- Work well under pressure.
- Career minded.
- Good organisation skills.
- Bubbly / outgoing personality.
- A basic level of Maths and English.
- No specified qualifications.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Business Administration Level 2 NVQ Diploma.
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS).
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR).
- Functional Skills English Level 1 or 2 (if required).
- Functional Skills Maths Level 1 or 2 (if required).
- Functional Skills ICT Level 1 (if required).
Business and Administration
PGL TRAINING (PLUMBING) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by P G L Construction Training
Alberto Pitocco firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 28 Oct 2017