White Label Apprentice Zenith
Assist the White Label team Administrator with team engagement initiatives. Gathering data and updating the team boards with weekly performance stats to present to the team members weekly. You will be Supporting each team with administrative duties including updating systems, data entry, information gathering, filing and online document storage.
Closing date: 12 Nov 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
20 Nov 2017
10 Oct 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Business finance support:
- Collate Residual Values (What the car is likely to be worth at the end of contract) from the customer for contract amendment requests.
- Contract amendment preparation and processing. Keeping a log of amendments.
- Guaranteed Buy Back system updates.
- Supplier updates in our system.
- On line document storage processing.
- Daily Reports Filing
- Processing Cancelled orders
- Helping to set up new dealers in our systems and then testing their successful set up in our websites.
- Assisting the team Administrator with the team board updates (weekly)
- Arranging vehicle collections at the end of contract.
- General information requests. (E.g. information to process fines.)
- Processing early terminations requests, contract extensions.
Remarketing & Purchasing:
- Setting up and processing cases in our system of vehicle arrival reports advised by our collection agents at the end of contract.
- Gathering information for invoicing end of contract damage recharges.
- On line document storage processing
- Dealing with general queries
- Assisting in processing total losses – when a vehicle has been involved in an accident and no longer road worthy.
- Processing price to buy vehicle requests
Requirements and prospects
- Competent in Microsoft packages
- Confident on the phone
- Good organisational skills
- To be able to prioritise workloads
- Good written communication
- The ability to use own initiative
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Hard working
- Team player
- Good time keeping
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Positive attitude
Good level of Maths and English
About the employer
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship in Business Admin through in-house delivery.
The Qualification consists of the following:
- Business Admin Level 2
- Technical certificate
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy (if relevant)
Business and Administration
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Bernadette Stone 0121 6430916 Bernadette.Stone@babingtongroup.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 12 Nov 2017