Business Administrator Apprentice Bluebell Dairy Limited
Do you like ice cream? Bluebell Dairy Ltd is looking for a motivated and professional individual who would like to start their career with this well-established business.
Closing date: 11 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
12 Nov 2017
09 Oct 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Providing administration support to the events/office team you will be involved with the administrative duties of a fast-growing business. Working as part of a small, friendly team your main responsibilities will include duties such as:
- Updating and maintaining the company databases.
- Recording of all ice cream batch numbers and transfers.
- Administration of bookings for the ice cream at external events.
- Arranging and administering pre-school and school visits.
- Administration of parties.
- Analysis of customer feedback forms.
- Administration duties relevant to the events calendar.
- Maintaining filing systems and general administrative support to the team.
- Sales order processing.
- Spreadsheet management.
- Handling incoming calls and dealing with the enquiries, a good phone manner is essential.
- Making calls to support the sales team.
- Office filing.
- Message handling.
- Some social media.
- Managing, stocking, printing and labelling bottles for the Milk Vending Machine
- There may also be some duties promoting the business and events via social media and other avenues.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Well organised.
- A willingness to develop and progress.
- Able to use own initiative.
- Good team player.
- Hard working.
- Responsible and mature.
- Confident and outward going.
- The ability to be a good team player or work on their own.
- GCSE’s in Maths, English and ICT grade A* (9) - C (4) or equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
- You will receive a combination of on and off the job training to give you the skills, knowledge and understanding to gain a Diploma in Business and Administration.
- Where you do not have grades A-C in a relevant subject, you will work towards Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT as well as developing your knowledge of Employee Rights and Responsibilities, Personal Learning and Thinking Skills, alongside your qualifications.
Business and Administration
EAST MIDLANDS CHAMBER (DERBYSHIRE, NOTTINGHAMSHIRE, LEICESTERSHIRE)
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Derbyshire & Nottinghamshire Chamber Commerce
Lauren Moore 03333200333 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 11 Nov 2017