Apprentice Contact Centre Advisor Lifeline24 Ltd
Are you proactive, organised and looking at kick-starting a career in a contact centre? Lifeline 24 based in Norwich are looking for an Apprentice to join their expanding team.
Closing date: 22 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
09 Oct 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
As a Contact Centre Advisor, you will be working alongside the close knit team to support this rapidly growing business that provides a personal alarm service throughout the UK.
This will be a challenging and exciting role; the successful applicant will gain exposure to a variation of duties throughout the business. Key daily/weekly responsibilities will include:
- Providing excellent service to existing customers by phone and email.
- Letting potential inbound customers know how we can help them remain independent at home.
- Processing new customer details.
- Answering inbound sales enquiries.
- Processing customer orders: guiding new customers through the order process, taking card payments and establishing direct debits.
- Contacting existing customers to ensure that their account, and all relevant information, is up to date.
This varied role is great opportunity to develop a wide skillset and will ultimately give you great exposure to this diverse and fast growing sector.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- The ability to listen to the customer and display empathy.
- Positivity, even on slightly more emotional calls.
- Assertiveness and the ability to apply yourself to anything.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work under pressure & problem solve.
- Organised, focussed & efficient.
- A fantastic work ethic
- Team player and good interpersonal skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Compassionate and caring personality
- Professional, flexible and an adaptable approach to work
- The successful candidate will be dealing with confidential information and must understand the need for discretion at all times
- Good general standard of education (5 x GCSEs or equivalent at Grade B or above including English and Maths).
- Must be willing to undertake and successfully complete minimum Level 2 Apprenticeship in Contact Centre Operations within the 12 month contract of employment.
Things to consider
About the employer
The twelve month work based Apprenticeship will include the following training:
- City & Guilds Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Contact Centre Operations.
- City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Contact Centre Operations.
- City & Guilds Level 1 Functional Skills Maths.
- City & Guilds Level 1 Functional Skills English.
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills Workbook.
- Employee Rights & Responsibilities Workbook.
Contact Centre Operations
POULTEC TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Poultec Training Ltd
Ben Gaskins firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 22 Oct 2017