IT and Creative Design Apprentice ROBINSON MANUFACTURING LIMITED
Are you looking for a creative IT position? Do you have graphic design and IT skills? If so then this is the role for you! Apply today!
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Nov 2017
09 Oct 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
The success of Robinson Manufacturing is built on the trust of our customers and the personal commitment of our outstanding people many of whom have been with us for decades. The dedication of everyone who works at Robinson Manufacturing to customer satisfaction and quality, from design to delivery, is unrivalled People are Key. Our open, helpful approach and strong team ethos have created a hands-on culture where personal pride, loyalty and accountability underpin everything we do.
- Maintain the IT devices within the business.
- Upgrade software and hardware on staff desktops/laptops.
- Setting up of user accounts / email accounts.
- Setting up user desktops / laptops to required standard.
- Setting up of printers and other required peripheral devices.
- Problem investigation and diagnosis.
- Assist with the maintenance and support of the Network.
- Assist and work alongside the design team with the creation of graphic design projects.
- Using Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign and Illustrator to create graphics.
Requirements and prospects
- Good English skills.
- Can work well in a team.
- Good understanding of IT.
- Can think outside the box.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
Things to consider
About the employer
Throughout the duration of your Apprenticeship you will be required to attend the 3aaa Technology Academy in Chelmsford for up to 12 weeks on a block release basis for structured training. The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace with your Employer. You will work towards a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship for IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals. The qualifications consist of:
- Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms.
- Level 3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence.
- Level 3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles.
- Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable).
IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Aspire Achieve Advance Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017