Digital Marketing Apprentice INTQ287 Sweethaven Computers
Are you interested in establishing a career in the fast paced, ever changing IT industry? If so, the below opportunity might be just what you are looking for! Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme, are offering this exciting opportunity to embark on a career as a Digital Marketing apprentice.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
13 Nov 2017
09 Oct 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through online learning and practical experience. These qualifications are highly respected and sought after and the skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible chance at starting your professional career in the industry.
The company require a proactive Digital Marketing apprentice with an aptitude for communication and interest in Microsoft infrastructure technologies such as Windows.
Quickly assimilating new technologies, being able to apply what is learnt and showing a genuine enthusiasm for the technology are critical to this position’s success.
This role will initially be involved in:
- Generating a pipeline of high quality leads for the B2B and Education sales team
- Collaborating with the sales team leader to form monthly marketing campaigns around chosen products/services
- Investigating target market activity
- Assuming primary responsibility for maintenance and development of the company’s website(s)
- Developing and implementing digital marketing strategies to maximize traffic on the company website(s)
- Bolstering the company’s social media presence
- Supporting and contributing to sales growth across B2B and B2E
You will be working in a company that specializes in the delivery of ICT innovation and support.
Requirements and prospects
- You will be highly organised, possess the ability to multitask, have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner as well as strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
- An interest in IT is mandatory!
- The company require a bright, ambitious, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within the IT industry.
- You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service.
- The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, target focused and can-do attitude from someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
- 5 or 6 GCSEs grade A*-C including Maths and English (or equivalent).
- You should have a GCSE/BTEC/A Level in ICT or at least hands-on experience with the workings of computers and IT.
About the employer
- You will be enrolled onto the Social Media and Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and work towards gaining a City & Guilds Level 3 Social Media and Digital Marketing qualification.
- You will also have the opportunity to learn specific Microsoft skills in SEO and Google Ads, LinkedIn and Hootsuite.
- This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using a live virtual classroom and the very latest Microsoft Technologies.
- This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core skills required for anybody looking to kick-start a career in the Digital Marketing Sector.
Social Media and Digital Marketing
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Intequal Limited
Jodie 02392 449 695 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2017